Thursday, November 17, 2005

Get it all out.



So, I am starting a real blog. I am not going to make it a big joke to pretend that I don't care or to dodge the chance that someone might think I am a bad writer. You know what I am talking about, I think we all do it. If we think we aren't good at something we will completely butcher it to avoid critisim because it was a big joke anyway, right. . .you know. I have so many friends that are good writers or have convinced me they are good writers and I can't go around living in fear of writing a sentence in front of them, they would think that was ridiculous. Because it is ridiculous. So that is that.
I have no idea what this blog will consist of mostly because of the other insecurity that I have nothing interesting to say. Like my life is sad and boring or something. I know it isn't, but when I start to write about it, that fear grips its pimplely hand around my milky smooth neck and chokes me to smithereens. See, already. . .the adjectives I have chosen to use. I think are hilarious, but I run the risk of something thinking that I think that I am brilliant. See what I mean. This should be an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home