Monday, January 02, 2006

I Love Rain

I love it, I really do. Maybe I will marry it. I woke up this morning at 8:30 and laid in bed for an hour saying to myself, "this is so cool, I love this, rain is the best, I love the sound, this is so cool, this is really cool." Then at 9:30 I relocated to my couch and proceeded to talk to myself in the same manner for another half hour or so. I love cold, I love wind, I love stormy, I love rain. Ironically (or not, depending on how you look at it) I grew up in Arizona and moved to Sunny Southern California. Weather stirs my spirit in a sweet way. It reminds me how big God is, he created and controls it all. Then there is that whole cleansing analogy, but in the same moment I can't help but think that He knows how much I like rain. So today is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

So are you saving yourself for rain, then? Get it? I know, I'm hilarious.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home