Wednesday, August 01, 2007

9 months!

I had a baby!
No, not really but it has been nine months since I last posted. That is long enough to brew a baby in my stomach. This brings up a good point, babies don't grow in the stomach which is a common misconception among most children. Babies grow in the womb. What is the womb, you ask? The womb is the uterus. So there you go. . .Also the birth canal is the passage from the uterus to the vagina. So now that we are all caught up on babies, let us move on. Move on to what? I don't know. Oh, I know, what I have been doing for these nine months. The reason I haven't been blogging. I had a full time job for a while. I taught high school kids with special needs. It was really fun! REALLY fun. There where some low-lights, but for the most part I was into it. I think it is fair to say that most of my time and thought has been consumed by my band BODIES OF WATER (in stores now!) We have been, playing, practicing, releasing, shooting, and hanging. I can't really get too far into it or else four days later I will have just scratched the surface and will spend another 3 days trying to wrap things up. That is a problem of mine with writing. I start writing and realize that it is going to take pages and pages to communicate what it is I am try to communicate, then I get overwhelmed, then I go for the easy out and end up looking skitzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home